The Foreign Trade University hereby announces the acceptance of applications for the registration of certain courses under the master’s program (not exceeding 15 credits) intended for students of the Foreign Trade University.
- Registration Requirements:
Students must have a Good or higher academic standing. (Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5/4.0)
- Registration Procedures and Documentation:
- Students are required to submit their information online before submitting hard copies to the following address: https://tuyensinhsdh.ftu.edu.vn/ (Students should enter their information using Form 3: Registration for certain courses under the master program and can print the “Registration Form” after completing the online information).
- In case students complete the online registration but cannot download the registration form, please download the registration form here and re-enter the information.
III. The fields/major programs include:
- Business Administration (Code: 8340101);
- Executive Master of Business Administration (Code: 8340101);
- Economic Management (Code: 8310110);
- Commerce Business (Code: 8340121);
- Finance – Banking, Research Orientation (Code: 8340201);
- Finance – Banking, Application Orientation (Code: 8340201);
- Economic Law (Code: 8380107);
- International Economics, Taught in Vietnamese (Code: 8310106);
- International Economics, Taught in English (Code: 8310106);
- Trade Policy and Law, Research Orientation (Code: 8310106);
- Trade Policy and Law, Application Orientation (Code: 8310106);
- Tuition Fee:
–Tuition fees for the academic year 2022 – 2023: Please refer to the link here.
–Students enrolled in regular programs who register for and study certain master’s level courses (not exceeding 15 credits) will receive a 10% tuition fee reduction on the registered courses
For further information, please contact:
Faculty of Graduate Studies – Foreign Trade University (No. 91 – Chua Lang Street – Hanoi) 9th Floor – Building A – A906